The project is currently sending many types of documents to GP’s including discharge summaries, admission summaries, leaving plans, CPA reviews and clinic letters.
- Ability to send patient letters electronically direct to GPs
- Facility to improve communications with GPs
- Reduced paper communication and associated costs
- Safer transfer of patient information
- Reduced reliance on fax machines to communicate information
Ali Perry, Business Transformation and Project Manager “We aimed to streamline the process for how we communicate with GPs. There was no formal method across our organisation for sending information to GPs so one solution to transfer everything was ideal.”