Docman is the trading name of PCTI Solutions Limited, a company registered in England, company number 3342552 and registered address Pioneer Court, Pioneer Way, Castleford, WF10 5QU. VAT Registration No: 698853945.
Copyright © 2015 PCTI Solutions, All Rights Reserved.
Use of Website Information: You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from this Website subject to the following: (1) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Website in whole or in part without the prior written permission of PCTI.
Use of Software: Any use of software and accompanying documentation from this Website is subject to the terms of a software license agreement between you and PCTI. You must read the license agreement and indicate your agreement to its terms prior to installing or using the software. All rights, title, and interest not expressly granted are reserved.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other brands and their products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be noted as such.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Websites controlled by parties other than PCTI. PCTI is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility over the contents or use of these Websites.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE OR INCLUDE OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER ERRORS. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND PCTI, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PCTI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PCTI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE. PCTI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR PROGRAMS DESCRIBED IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
How and where we store your personal data
The data that We collect from you will be processed (which includes storing it) in accordance with our obligations under the relevant laws which set out our obligations as someone that has personal data without our possession and control.
We may, from time to time, use other organisations to process your personal information on our behalf, for example, in relation to the feedback surveys on our Website. We may use service providers to help us run the Website or services available on the Website, some of whom may be based outside the EEA. However, it is our responsibility to ensure that if We use any such service provider then such processing must comply with appropriate security measures (including, that if any of your data is sent outside of the EEA then We need to ensure that it is properly protected). We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and all information you provide to us is stored securely.
Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
Submitted Information: We will use information which you submit as part of registering to use the Website in order to:
– manage your account and for our own internal administrative purposes;
– provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– (if you are an existing customer) contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
– (if you are a new customer) contact you by electronic means, providing an unsubscribe option;
– carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
– to notify you about changes to our service.
- Device information: We will use this information to ensure that We present the correct version of our Website for your device.
- Log information: We will use this information to monitor visitor interest and behaviour anonymously and understand general usage of the Website, to help us improve the service.