To be responsible for generating qualified new business opportunities for Docman Hub and Docman 10 with secondary care and independent providers. To provide support for our secondary care account management team and new business team.
- Be responsible for lead generation for our Docman Hub product, generating qualified opportunities.
- Be responsible for lead generation for our Docman 10 platform, generating qualified opportunities.
- Prepare quotations and supporting documentation to support the new business and account management teams.
- To input marketing and sales activity into the CRM.
- Effectively follow-up on prospects from email marketing (Pardot) and exhibitions.
- Contribute to the sales forecast and assist other members of the team to provide accurate forecasting information.
- Deliver sales based webinars to qualify opportunities.
- Ensure a high volume of activity is provided for all Gate 0 and Gate 1 opportunities.
- Occasional travel to external sales and marketing events.
Close internal relationships required with:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Managers
- Marketing team
- Sales and Account Management team
Close external relationships required with:
- Key CCG stakeholders
- Key Health Informatics Service stakeholders/CSU
- Secondary Care Providers
- Independent Providers
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Detailed data entry in CRM.
- Possesses drive, confidence, a strong work ethic and determination to succeed.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Feed in trends and new ideas to the management team.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of healthcare secondary care IT systems.
Expected skills and competencies for this role
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing.
- Experience of similar office based sales roles covering both proactive and reactive selling, including objection handling and closing sales.
- Good use of English, grammar, spelling and electronic communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org