- Take an image from a device and workflow it for an opinion
- Quickly consume and process Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) messages.
- Fully supportive of federated working with a live user presence to support discussions and collaborations around patients.
- Powerful lightning search feature always available in the notification bar
- A browser based Docman 10 means no reliance on locally installed software and hardware and is accessible with mobile and tablet devices.
- Full patient timeline for a complete document audit trail
- A live user presence for federated working
- Cross organisational workflow, messaging and tasking
- Set up Quick Steps based on user role or organisation
- Enhanced reporting suite and dashboards
- Easy software updates with no overheads
- Browser based platform for no reliance on locally installed software and hardware
Docman 10 has been designed with the user in mind.
Docman 10 has been designed and developed around how our users want to manage their documents and the transfer of care process.
By visiting our customers across Primary and Secondary Care, we have gained an accurate and true understanding of the challenges they face and how we can make their job roles easier and more efficient.
A new enhanced user interface means Docman 10 can provide even greater productivity from fewer clicks. The user interface has been designed based on best practice to deliver an intuitive user experience.