Do you have a passion for Training?
Do you have a passion for building and maintaining customer relationships?
Do you have experience of different delivery methods including on-site, classroom, train the trainer and web-based training?
Are you a strong communicator both verbal and written?
We are currently looking for numerous Implementation & Training Consultants within the following regions:
- London including Dartford, Medway, Swale and surrounding areas
- Buckingham and Berkshire
At Docman we love what we do and we are passionate about making a difference to Health and Social Care.
Our innovative software platform manages the digital transfer of patient care for 200,000 healthcare professionals, 125 NHS Trusts and 6,000 GP Practices. This saves healthcare professionals time and significantly reduces costs.
We are really excited to have recently launched a new cloud based platform, Docman 10, set to revolutionise the transfer of care process between and within healthcare providers to meet the challenges and demands of a 21st century health economy. It is accessed entirely through a web browser, providing complete secure access to clinical documents and structured data from anywhere at any time through any device.
Everyone at Docman plays a part in creating innovative solutions that really make a difference to the NHS and with Docman 10 we are just at the start of our next exciting journey!
Docman has long been known as a great company to work for and we pride ourselves in how we treat our people. When asking our employees and customers what they like about Docman a key component is always “the people”.
Docman is an equal opportunities employer and we seek inspiring talent to join the team who share our vision to make a difference in Health and Social Care. In return we offer a competitive package and the opportunity to thrive whist loving what you do.
What you’ll be doing
Docman is in the early stages of migrating its customer base from local infrastructure to cloud based services. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, highly-motivated and capable people to join our National Implementation & Training Team.
Reporting to the Implementation Services Manager, as an Implementation & Training Consultant; you will work with healthcare organisations on their upgrade to our cloud based services and deliver on-going training, playing a critical role in establishing rapport and a strong relationships with customers.
The type of person we’re looking for
- Experience of delivering training using a variety of delivery methods including on-site, classroom, train the trainer and web-based
- Ability to work alone and to quickly identify issues and work with the customer to satisfactory resolution
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Be able to multi-task efficiently, balancing and prioritising workload
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including presentation skills
It’s nice to have
- Experience of working within the NHS would be an advantage
- Experience of establishing initiatives to create new processes and procedures
To apply for the role please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Kelly-Anne Nash – HR Manager
Strictly no agencies